My Favourite Holiday Resorts

My Favourite Holiday Resorts

You have been asked to describe your favorite holiday destination. You choose to describe a beach resort My favorite holiday destination is the beach. A holiday on the beach gives me the chance to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Like many others, I long to hear the sounds of the waves crashing on the beach and feel the soft golden yellow sand under my feet.

I simply love the beach! My favorite beach resort is Batu Ferringhi. The scene on Batu Ferringhi beach is something I would love to capture on paper one day. I can see many activities going on in the sea and on the white sandy beach. There are people taking walks, or having picnics under shady trees, children are collecting seashells on the beach and some are building sandcastles.

Read article

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Week In The Life

What you need to make money online.

Wedding Blogs